East Africa Technology Week
The Banking Innovation East Africa conference taking place from 29-30 June 2017 in Nairobi, Kenya, will highlight innovative banking strategies to remain competitive in the age of digital disruption featuring case studies from leading East African and global banks.
- Orest Masinki, Country Head of Risk, Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania
- Simon Njuguna Mbogo, Regional CIO, Stanbic Bank (Standard Bank Group)
- Wycliffe Momanyi, Head Information Risk, KCB Group
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO, Kenya Bankers Association
- George Njuguna K, Chief Information Officer, HFC Limited
- And many more…
The Shared Services & Outsourcing Africa
forum taking place from 29-30 June in Nairobi, will serve as a platform
for practitioners from across Africa and beyond to come together to
share knowledge and best practices, whilst addressing the key challenges
in the set up, maintenance and continuous improvement of shared
services and outsourcing models.
- Allan Kilavuka, Global Operations Local Leader, Sub-Sahara Africa, General Electric Company, Kenya
- Alex Mbaka, Head of Channels Operations, Barclays Bank, Kenya
- Catherine Khabure, Head of HR Shared Services, Diageo, Kenya
- Ehsan Shammasi, Head of HR Shared Services, Al Tayer Group, UAE
- Gary Thompson, Consultant Advisor – Shared Services Program, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, UAE
- And many more…
The IoT Africa conference taking place from 29-30 June 2017 at the Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, Kenya, will host leading solution providers and early adopters to share ideas, demonstrate IoT capabilities and applications, and stimulate the adoption of IoT.
- George Ombua, Chief Officer ICT, Nairobi Government, Kenya
- Georges Matuthu, Head of Platform Operations, M-Kopa, Kenya
- Gershon Adzadi, Head of ICT, Ghana Airports Company Ltd., Ghana
- Kasaine ole Pertet, CIO, Kenya Airports Authority, Kenya
- Amos Mulievi, Head of ICT, Agriculture Authority, Kenya
- Joan Ambutu, Head of IT, Unilever, Kenya
- And many more...